Solutions for Safety & Visual Communication
Contest Ends July 31, 2011
We're giving away the latest Apple iPod touch 8G ($229 value) or a Kindle 3G ($189 value) to the person who sends us the most interesting photograph showing a label(s) or sign(s) made with a DuraLabel printer.
See details below!
Read below for photo tips and ideas
Photos will be judged based on
the uniqueness, usefulness to others, label quality, difficulty of label application, and other factors related to the labels and signs shown in the photo.
Your tough labeling jobs.
Your unique labeling situations.
Unusual things you have labeled.
Unusual locations for your DuraLabel printer
(yes, photos of Duralabel printers are accepted for this contest).
We want to see how you've been using your DuraLabel printer and what it has done for you.
Fill out the form below to submit your DuraLabel
label and/or sign photo for your chance to win!
1. The contest starts on May 1, 2011. Photo submissions will be accepted until midnight July 31, 2011. Only photos submitted within these dates are eligible.
2. Labels and signs shown in the photo must have been made using a DuraLabel printer. Photos may not be retouched or modified. Photos must be submitted in electronic form as a JPG, GIF, or PNG image. The maximum file size is 5mb. Photos may be submitted using the form on this page. Arrangements may also be made for alternate methods for submitting photographs.
3. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by Graphic Products. The judges decision is final.
4. All photos submitted may be used by Graphic Products in promotional literature, web sites, publications, articles and other materials. By entering the contest participants grant an irrevocable perpetual, nonexclusive license to Graphic Products to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entries in any media now or hereafter.
5. The contest entrant acknowledges, represents and warrants that the submitted photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
6. The photograph cannot, at the sole discretion of Graphic Products, contain obscene, provocative, offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
7. By entering the contest participants agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Graphic Products, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives, from any and all third party liability for any loss, claim, injuries, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest, including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual’s right to privacy and/or publicity right. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
8. By entering this contest participants agree that the jurisdiction for all disputes or causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest shall be in Washington County, Oregon, which court shall apply the laws of the State of Oregon without regard for rules of conflicts of law. IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES, OR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT'S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (IF ANY) ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
9. This contest and web site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any type.
7. No purchase is required to enter the contest.
8. The winner will receive an Apple iPod touch 8G ($229 value) or a Kindle 3G ($189 value). The prize is nontransferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize will be shipped, postage paid, during the month of August 2011.