Download Our Best Practice Guide for Mine Safety
This 16-page guide reviews the major concepts in mine safety and regulation, describes a general approach to improving safety in mining facilities, and identifies major regulations from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) that apply in this field.
- MSHA’s system for mine classification, regulation, and enforcement
- Five key elements for an effective Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Guidance through the Hierarchy of Controls to address hazards
- Major regulatory requirements for training, facility checks, and injury reporting
- Quick reference for specific MSHA regulations