Color compliant labels
Save money and time printing labels that meet GHS requirements! With Catalyst, you can print vibrant, full color labels that meet compliance standards.
Print and Post
No drying time required due to LED lamp technology which allows instant label posting.
Need for speed
1200 x 600 dpi high resolution output. Printing speed of 23 pages per minute optimizes agility.
Second Tray Option
Multi-tasking just became easier. Need to print a brochure or a Power Point? Administrative tasks can be performed with a second tray for added functionality.
Energy Star Certified
Superior energy efficiency makes this printer a top choice for environmental and climate protection.
BS 5609 Certified
To meet British Standard (BS 5609), a three month salt water immersion test for durability, print integrity, and abrasion testing is undergone for certification—proving durability under the harshest conditions on earth. Now your GHS/HazCom 2012 labels, arc flash labels, or NFPA labels will hold up in any environment. Click here to view the certification.
Your health matters—at Graphic Products we take social responsibility seriously and are proud to offer you the DuraLabel Catalyst which meets the UK *RoHS directive for your peace of mind. *RoHS, a UK directive and followed by the European Union, means you won’t be exposed to unsafe levels of substances—such as lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants— while using equipment that meets this standard.
Lights, camera, ACTION.
Check out these videos to see for yourself how DuraLabel Catalyst will make your job easier.
23 pages per minute color, 25 ppm black & white
Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Dimensions16.1” width / 19.8” depth / 14.5” height
- Weight50 lbs.
- Print TechnologyMultilevel LED printheads and microfine toner
- ResolutionUp to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed23 pages per minute color, 25 ppm black & white
- ConnectivityUSB, Ethernet
- Software DuraSuite Labeling Software
- Input Voltage100-127VAC @ 50-60 Hz ± 2%
- Operating Temperature10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended)
- Operation Humidity20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Storage Temperature-10°C to 43°C, 10% to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity10% to 90% RH
- Other ComplianceConforms to British Standard (BS) 5609: 1986 Section 3 Maritime and Laboratory Performance of Label Base Materials for Drum Labeling: RoHS, WEEE
- Toner Capacity3,000 pages CMY / 3,500 pages black
The solution has arrived
NFPA & RTK
Racks, Shelves, & Bins
We are here to help. Contact us however you prefer.
Toll Free from the U.S./Canada
0800 048 8440
Toll Free from the United Kingdom