Labels as tough as the materiel they identify. Our military-grade labels are designed to withstand every environment, from humid jungles to sandy deserts. Don't waste time with messy rattle cans and slow stencil cutting; choose a durable label custom-built for the armed forces.
Experience and Reliability
Graphic Products is trusted by the Department of Defense to provide high-quality and combat-durable supplies. We have established procedures for everything from government processing cards to APO shipments. When you work with us, you get:
- Free Shipping within CONUS
- Shipping to Army Post Offices (APO) and Fleet Post Offices (FPO) worldwide
- A partnership with a woman-owned small business
- Access to the Department of Defense Starter Kit- including a secured Toro printer, materiel condition labels, and more.
- Access to the pre-programmed DoD Materiel Condition Templates in our Toro software (with purchase of a military configured Toro)
DuraLabel Toro industrial label printer ships pre-configured specifically for use by the military, meeting all requirements for security, durability, and longevity.
- Tested and approved by U.S. Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance (HERO) safe: Toro will not cause electromagnetic discharge of ordnance
- Toro-printed tags withstand tough abrasive conditions, including extreme weather, oily surfaces, and areas with harsh chemicals
- Portable, battery-operated design enables convenient printing without the need of a PC or power outlet
- Toro can be used without a network connection and is easy to secure against hostile outside access
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
Built-in Software - A military-configured Toro comes pre-installed with DuraSuite and LabelForge label design software. Straight out of the box, Toro can create:
- Custom materiel condition tags in all colors
- Ordinance Identification System (OIS) ammunition identification labels
- OSHA/ANSI approved safety labels for Arc Flash, pipe marking, etc.
Materiel Condition Tags
Smear-proof and easy to read, our Materiel Condition Tags hold up for years without needing replacement.
- Tags comply with DoD standards for ammunition identification and tracking (MIL-STD-130N)
- Tags come in six colors to fit DoD forms 1574, 1575, 1576, 1577 and 1577-2
- Tags can be directly applied to metal, fiberglass, and composite-type containers
Request a free sample of our Materiel Condition Tags.
DuraLabel Toro & Materiel Condition Tags
Save time and streamline compliance using the military-configured DuraLabel Toro. Print custom materiel condition tags that meet DoD and military standards 129R and 130.
- Each tag is color-coded to match DoD forms
- Built-in templates let you customize tags
- Toro is self-contained to keep your info secure
The DoD Starter Kit
We've created the DuraLabel Toro Department of Defense Kit, usable by all branches of the armed forces. A military-configured Toro will withstand the stresses of volatile environments and is secured against outside network intrusions. In addition, the starter kit also includes:
- DuraLabel TORO Soft Case
- DuraLabel TORO Battery
- 4" x 361' Black Premium Ribbon
- 4" x 140' White Premium Vinyl Tape
- 4" x 140' Orange Premium Vinyl Tape
- 3" x 5.2" Green DD Form 1577-2 Unserviceable Tags (217 tags/roll)
- 3" x 5.2" Red DD Form 1577 Unserviceable / Condemned Tags (217 tags/roll)
- 3" x 5.2" Orange DD Form 1574 Serviceable Tags (217 tags/roll)
Free Guide to Military Property Labeling
This free guide explains the Item Unique Identification (IUID) system required by the United States Department of Defense (DOD).
- Covers the requirements for military property labels under MIL-STD-130N
- Includes step-by-step instructions on creating the Unique Item Identifier (UII) for an item
- Describes the process of encodes a UII into a Data Matrix barcode
- A key resource for those needing to understand and follow these complete requirements
UII Barcode Creation Infographic
Many kinds of United States military property must be marked with a Unique Item Identifier (UII), under the MIL-STD-130N standard. These codes are permanent and globally unique; this means that no other item in the world, even in the past or future, will have the exact same code.