Orlando, Florida — Innovative environmental and thermal comfort designs will be on display at the AHR Expo 2016, which aims to help HVACR companies find faster, smarter, cleaner, and more efficient ways to get things done. Visual communication can help. Effective use of signs and labels not only creates a more efficient work environment – but a safe one.
Graphic Products will showcase its diverse line of visual communication solutions and DuraLabel line of thermal transfer printers during the AHR Expo, January 25-27 at Booth #4799. Visit our booth for printer demonstrations with the DuraLabel Toro, alongside the following safety products and services:
- Labeling & Signage – including the DuraLabel line of industrial label printers
- Floor Marketing & Wayfinding – including PathFinder floor marking tapes
- Spill Control & Containment – hazmat pads, absorbent pads, barriers and more
- Lockout/Tagout – valve lockouts, tags, padlocks and more
- Personal Protective Equipment – arc flash protection, respirators, hand protection and more
- Compliance Assessment Services – on-site consultations to provide general, and electrical safety assessments
The AHR (Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration) Expo brings together thousands of HVACR professionals and more than 2,100 exhibitors showcasing the latest technology and innovation. The event will feature complimentary seminars, a new product and technology theater, a software center, and the annual AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication. The company's full line of safety products and services are designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources, and up-to-date news and compliance information on topics like arc flash, chemical labeling, and pipe marking.