Houston, Texas — Beneath the world's oceans, shale quarries, and ice caps, are vast resources of oil and natural gas. More than 450,000 Americans work on oil explorations, navigating the harshest environmental and occupational conditions. Oil and gas extraction workers face a fatality rate seven times greater than the average rate for U.S. industries, according to OSHA.
Graphic Products aims to change that statistic by providing safety resources and a full line of visual communication solutions to protect workers from hazards like arc flash, confined spaces, and chemicals. The company will showcase its diverse line of safety products and DuraLabel branded line of thermal transfer printers at the North American Prospect Expo (NAPE).
The NAPE Expo brings together some 6,000 influencers, including organizations like The American Association of Exploration Geologists (AAPG) and The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), in the upstream oil and gas business. Visit Graphic Products August 19-20 at Booth #2652 for printer demonstrations with the DuraLabel Toro, alongside the following safety products:
- Labeling & Signage – including the DuraLabel line of industrial label printers
- Floor Marketing & Wayfinding – including PathFinder floor marking tapes
- Spill Control & Containment – hazmat pads, absorb pads, barriers & more
- Lockout/Tagout – valve lockouts, tags, padlocks & more
- Personal Protective Equipment – arc flash protection, respirators, hand protection & more
- Compliance Assessment Services – on-site consultations to provide electrical safety assessments
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication since 1970. The company's full line of safety products, services, and DuraLabel line of industrial label and sign printers are designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources, and up-to-date news and compliance information on topics like arc flash, chemical labeling, and pipe marking.