Las Vegas, Nevada — Necessity is the mother of invention. Today's highly-automated workforce requires faster machines, better packaging, and safer processing solutions. Ingenious designs and safety innovators like Graphic Products will be on display at PACK Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
PACK Expo is North America's premier resource for packing and processing solutions. The event draws more than 30,000 corporate and plant-level managers, engineers, production professionals, brand managers, and package designers to talk shop with suppliers and gain perspective on the industry. Graphic Products will showcase its diverse line of label packaging solutions and DuraLabel branded line of thermal transfer printers September 28-30 at Booth #S-9102.
This year's expo is expected to draw students and professors from technical schools with packing programs. Graphic Products is honored to be one of the companies who will inspire the next generation of engineers with cutting-edge visual communication solutions. Visit Graphic Products at the PACK Expo for printer demonstrations with the DuraLabel Toro, alongside the following safety products and services:
- Labeling & Signage – including the DuraLabel line of industrial label printers
- Floor Marketing & Wayfinding – including PathFinder floor marking tapes
- Spill Control & Containment – hazmat pads, absorbent pads, barriers & more
- Lockout/Tagout – valve lockouts, tags, padlocks & more
- Personal Protective Equipment – arc flash protection, respirators, hand protection & more
- Compliance Assessment Services – on-site consultations to provide electrical safety assessments
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication since 1970. The company's full line of safety products, services, and DuraLabel line of industrial label and sign printers are designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources, and up-to-date news and compliance information on topics like arc flash, chemical labeling, and pipe marking.