Beaverton, Oregon – The 18th annual Northwest Facilities Expo strives to improve facility operations by providing engineering and management solutions, while highlighting green building practices. Held April 12 and 13 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, the regional trade show features 80+ exhibitors in the building industry. As a repeat exhibitor, Graphic Products aims to improve facility safety through visual communication solutions.
The trade show’s main feature is the Managing Green Buildings portion, which, according to the event producers, “takes Best Practices to an even higher level – to that of the ‘enlightened’ facility – the facility that aims to measure up to today’s national standards of green buildings, even net zero energy buildings.”
Further, this part of the show floor showcasing exhibitors and green seminars attracts those who “want to be up to speed on products and services that can help save energy and water; meet energy and environmental regulations; apply toward LEED, Living Building Challenge or ENERGY STAR certification; qualify them for utility rebates, and more.”
Graphic Products will be on-hand at booth #133 to share its comprehensive line of DuraLabel printers and safety innovations, helping fellow manufacturers to improve their facilities' safety with:
- Lockout/Tagout – valve lockouts, tags, padlocks, and more
- Floor Marking & Wayfinding – including PathFinder floor marking tapes which provide order throughout warehouses and distribution facilities
- Spill Control & Containment – hazmat pads, absorb pads, barriers, and more
No stranger to renewable energy and safe green building, Graphic Products offers resources for labeling, including a complete solar labeling kit, a solar labeling guide, and a solar safety infographic.
- What: Graphic Products at Northwest Facilities Expo, booth 133
- When: April 12-13, 2017
- Where: Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
- More Info: Northwest Facilities Expo
More on Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication. Founded in Beaverton, Oregon in 1970, Graphic Products places safety and protection of human lives as its number one priority. The company's full line of safety products and services designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources, and up-to-date news and compliance information on topics like arc flash, chemical labeling, and pipe marking. Visit GraphicProducts.com or call 800.788.5572 to improve your facility’s safety and productivity.
Related Green Building Topics
- Article: 5 Solar Installation Best Practices You Need to Know
- Article: Solar Labeling Changes for 2017
- News Story: NW Facilities Expo 2016
- Article: Lean Construction (Recycling and Waste)