Graphic Products to Attend National Safety Council & Expo
BY GRAPHIC PRODUCTS STAFF
Published July 23, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia — Building a safer workplace is no small feat. It requires integration of resources and a comprehensive plan to make sure your number one asset, your workers, make it home safe at the end of the day. Graphic Products is a champion for your workers.
The company's full line of visual communication solutions help protect workers from hazards like arc flash and chemicals, providing the labels and signs where workers need it most. Graphic Products has extended its supply line to offer diverse safety-related products. The company will showcase the safety products and branded line of DuraLabel thermal transfer printers at the NSC Congress & Expo.
NSC 2015 is the world's largest annual event for safety, health, and environmental professionals. Visit Graphic Products September 28-30 at Booth #3173 for printer demonstrations with the DuraLabel Toro, alongside the following safety products:
- Labeling & Signage – including the DuraLabel line of industrial label printers
- Floor Marketing & Wayfinding – including PathFinder floor marking tapes
- Spill Control & Containment – hazmat pads, absorb pads, barriers & more
- Lockout/Tagout – valve lockouts, tags, padlocks & more
- Personal Protective Equipment – arc flash protection, respirators, hand protection & more
- Compliance Assessment Services – on-site consultations to provide electrical safety assessments
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication since 1970. The company's full line of safety products, services, and DuraLabel line of industrial label and sign printers are designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources, and up-to-date news and compliance information on topics like arc flash, chemical labeling, and pipe marking. Visit GraphicProducts.com or call 888-326-9244 to improve your facility’s safety and productivity.