Toro HazCom Kit
Use preprinted supplies to design and print HazCom labels whenever you need them. This kit comes with the mobile DuraLabel Toro printer, labeling software, and a variety of durable labeling supplies. Use it to label chemical drums, secondary containers, and storage and shipping containers.
- OSHA-compliant: supplies meet OSHA standards for identifying chemical hazards.
- Customize: design and print labels onto 1/2’’ to 4’’ tape widths. Supply comes preprinted with diamond pictograms making it easy to insert custom info.
- All-inclusive system: Toro is a standalone labeling system with a built-in touchscreen and keyboard to let you design and print labels on-site or at a remote location. Includes 5-year warranty.
- Durable supplies: all supplies resist damage from abrasion, chemicals, moisture, UV light, and a range of temperatures.
- Preinstalled software: simplify the label design process with time-saving templates (DuraSuite) or customize labels from scratch (LabelForge). Includes free updates.