LABEL CREATION MADE EASY
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Printer.
Import your own images and symbols and create custom labels.
Merge spreadsheets; batched barcodes and other sequenced labels.
NEW Smart printing
Get supply status and updates from your DuraLabel print system.
Create all styles of barcodes and QR codes.
Arc Flash database
Search the Arc Flash database by equipment name, date, or project name.
GHS and HazCom 2012
Format your chemical labels to OSHA's HazCom 2012, or UN's International GHS.
Pipe marking standards
Utilize ANSI/ASME 13.1 or IIAR Ammonia pre-formatted layouts.
Your own library
Save and store your label designs for quick access.
Resource Center access
Hundreds of how-to videos, manuals, and other step-by-step information from the website.
1000's of symbols and
templates simplify compliance
Compliance-focused software modules
simplify the process
Quickly build labels
from scratch or modify
Design and print labels in
Compliance at your fingertips
- Utilize 1,5000 symbols -- preloaded and ready
- Print to any printer anywhere in the facility
- Save time with templates for GHS, Arc Flash, Pipe Marking
- Merge Microsoft Excel to create sequenced labels fast
GET COMPLIANT FAST WITH FREE TEMPLATES
Create custom signs, symbols, and messages.
Arc Flash Module
Meet NFPA 703 2021 standards with intuitive pre-formatted templates.
Pipe Marking Module
Meet ANSI/ASME 13.1 standards and indicate flow direction with easy-to-use tools.
Chemical Labeling Module
Produce the HazCom compliant label you need from the library of hundreds of labels.
NFPA Label Module
Build NFPA compliant signs with preset diamond and ready to use
Develop 5s labels. Improve employee efficiency and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
LabelForge PRO works with all of the following Graphic Products DuraLabel printers:
- Toro Max
- Bronco Max
- DLP 300*
- DLP 4000*
Windows 10® or above. 4GB RAM
Yes. Simply find the printer. Click PRINT. You're done.
Under a minute. Depending on your connection speed.
The LabelForge PRO application size is 26.6 MB.
Not at this time. Stay tuned.
No, LabelForge PRO does not run natively on a Mac®.
Via Flash Drive
- Connect the software flash drive to your computer. When the startup screen appears, choose Install LabelForge PRO.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Choose an installation directory; by default, this will be “C:\Program Files (x86)\LabeForge." Pro.” Then, click Next.
- Review the installation details and click Finish to install LabelForge PRO. You will see a progress bar as the software is installed.
Using Label Designer, you can upload images directly into your label design with the Image button. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
We have created an easy-to-use tool for importing older label designs into Label Designer for convenience. Click here for step by step instructions.
Don't see your question? Chat or call a customer satisfaction specialist.