Content Usage Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in republishing or sharing our content. We encourage you to share our press releases, infographics, and articles with your audience and co-workers! Please follow the guidelines below and contact Graphic Products at 1.888.326.9244 if you have any additional questions or would like to be added to our press list.
- You are welcome to share links to any of our content by email and social media. When available, please use the social media share tools posted within the original content.
- Graphic Products' original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, and infographics) and videos can be shared by copying or embedding them in your content. (Note: This does not include any stock images Graphic Products has purchased for use.)
- Reference our content whenever appropriate. You can reference or quote up to 75 words of our text (facts, figures, quotes) in your own blogs, articles, and presentations if the Content Attribution Policy is followed.
- Unfortunately, we can't let you republish in full any of our text-based content (i.e. blog articles) online. Why? Duplicate content is bad for SEO and decreases Google rankings for all parties involved.
- You cannot make money off our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along. Do not use our guide materials to generate leads or create duplicates for distribution purposes.
- You cannot claim Graphic Products materials as your original content (i.e. using content and publishing it on a channel as your own). Instead, please share the original link and follow the Content Attribution Policy.
- Graphic Products®, DuraLabel®, PathFinder®, Toro®, Bronco®, Lobo® and their respective logos, along with other GP names (collectively “GP trademarks”) are registered trademarks of Graphic Products, Inc. Any registration of domain names that includes these trademarks (or any other Graphic Products trademarks) should first be approved and filed by Graphic Products.
- Always attribute Graphic Products and the copywriter (if applicable) as the source. For more information, please reference our How to Cite Sources outline.
- Always link to the original Graphic Products source you are referencing. Be specific with the exact link to the article, white paper, or blog post.
- When referencing downloadable Graphic Products content such as Best Practice Guides, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Graphic Products' information, literature, images, videos, websites, “content” are protected by US and foreign copyright laws. Our goal is to create and provide our customers with the best and most reliable content available. Our Content Usage and Attribution policies help ensure the integrity and no-cost availability of our best-in-industry content. Our complete content license is found here.