This comprehensive, 20-page guide provides floor marking tips for warehouses, factories, and more. Improve safety, operate at greater efficiency, and adhere to regulations, including OSHA requirements.
- OSHA floor marking guidelines for color standard, widths, and placement
- Facility inspection checklist allows you to assess your own facility needs
- Tips for floor tape application, repair, and removal
- Sample floor plan and real-world examples with suggested floor tapes
- Powerful resource for facility managers to install an effective floor marking system
Get my free copy