Read the fine print
The DLP 300 provides 300 dots per inch of high-definition printing so that lines are sharper, small print is easier to read and images are more saturated than cheaper printers with 200 dpi. Whether you're printing half-inch labels, wire wraps, or four-inch wide high-visibility signs, your message will resist chemicals, abrasion and smears.
Print any label, anywhere
With the DLP 300, you can easily print signs and labels to withstand most any condition nature or industry can dole out. We're serious. Whether your surface is -320° or 300°, Fahrenheit, dirty, oily, refrigerated, subject to blistering sun or low light levels, the DLP can help you get your message across.
Keeping it easy
DLP 300 users rave about its ease of use and small footprint. Hook it up to your P.C. as you would any local or network printer. The user-friendly design makes it simple to change supplies and ribbons as well as perform routine maintenance with nothing more than a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol ensuring years of trouble-free use.
Your health matters—at Graphic Products we take social responsibility seriously and are proud to offer you the DLP 300 which meets the UK *RoHS directive for your peace of mind. *RoHS, a UK directive and followed by the European Union, means you won’t be exposed to unsafe levels of substances—such as lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants— while using equipment that meets this standard.
Redefine your visual communication program with LabelForge and DuraSuite labeling software. Both software packages are pre-installed to keep your facility safe, efficient, and compliant. LabelForge allows you to create custom labels from the ground up. DuraSuite allows you to create industry code-compliant labels in minutes.
Lights, camera, ACTION.
Check out these videos to see for yourself how DuraLabel PRO Series will make your job easier.
- Dimensions8.4" W x 12.4" D x 7.4" H
- Weight12 lbs
- Print TechnologyThermal transfer
- Resolution300 dpi (PRO 300) 203 dpi (PRO)
- Print SpeedSelectable 2 or 3 inches/second
- Print Width4.0"
- IndicatorsPower, Online, Pause, Error
- ButtonsPower, Feed
- Memory2 MB flash, 8 MB DRAM, SD Card slot
- Software DuraSuite Labeling Software LabelForge Labeling Software
- Input VoltageUniversal Switching Power, 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output Voltage24 VDC
- Circuit Protection3.75A maximum
- Operating Temperature41°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- Operation Humidity25% – 85%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature-40°F – 140°F (-40°C – 60°C)
- Storage Humidity10% – 90%, non-condensing
- VentilationFree air movement
- Environmental ComplianceRoHS, WEEE
- TypeContinuous, black mark & die cut supplies. 50+ industrial–strength supplies including Arc Flash Labels, Shrink-Tubing, Low-Halogen Tapes, Premium Indoor/Outdoor Tapes, Cold Storage Tapes, RTK Color Labels, HazCom 2012 Labels, Cryogenic Labels.
- TypeWax/resin, resin
- Width2.5” –4.3”
It's the jack of all trades.
NFPA & RTK
Racks, Shelves, & Bins
- Diagnostic Tool
File name: DiagTool_128.exe (0.98 MB). For PRO Series, 9000, and Lobo printers only.
- Diagnostic Tool
Quick Start Guides
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Starter Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Pipe Marking Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Osha Standalone Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Pipe Marking Standalone Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Ammonia Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Wire Marking Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Kaizen Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Osha Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Canada Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 / DuraLabel 9000 Arc Flash Duo Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 NFPA Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Arc Flash Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 5S Solution Kit
- DuraLabel PRO 300 5S Solution Kit
- DuraLabel LabPRO Medical Kit
- DuraLabel LabPRO Hospital Kit
- DuraLabel LabPRO Laboratory Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Starter Kit
- DuraLabel PRO OSHA Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Pipe Marking Standalone Kit
- DuraLabel PRO OSHA Standalone Kit
- DuraLabel PRO NFPA Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Pipe Marking Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Kaizen Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Arc Flash Kit
- DuraLabel PRO Canada Kit
We are here to help. Contact us however you prefer.
Toll Free from the U.S./Canada
0800 048 8440
Toll Free from the United Kingdom